Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Others

In case you might possibly maybe be interested, here are the other two blogs where I post my material. Then again, you might never actually read what I write at all. And while I might be disappointed that you're not perusing my writing, I do realize that it's your choice not to do so. But seriously now, READ!!!

Dryvetyme -- This is my general blog, filled with essays, poetry, links, friends, ramblings, questions, queries, and whatever else I'd like to present to the world (or at least the small world of people who frequent my site).

Genesis Now -- This is the blog that I recently began that chronicles my meanderings through the book of Genesis, a book that I've begun dissecting, studying, and reassembling for use & lessons by the church for whom I work and that I attend. I really enjoy doing the work and have been receiving good feedback on the work from others. Let me know what you think (unless you're going to be mean and tacky with your criticism, since that wouldn't me nice at all).

Peace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home