Friday, July 15, 2005

Alas....

Dang, I'm a slacker....

I have these thoughts, ideas, scenes, conversations running through my head, but I never seem to find a way to actually write them down as often as I need to do so. My friend, So I Go, seems to achieve production (and such deep production it is) on such a regular basis. The problem is that I feel ashamed next to him, as opposed to getting mobilized and motivated. He's given me good feedback on my material (which should be a sign of some sort), but I find too many other ways to occupy my time at night. I guess I should set up some sort of deadline for myself on a regular basis. I hate looking & feeling like a lard-ass....

2 Comments:

Blogger so i go said...

that lard ass line was a classic..

hey, you can absolutely have a copy of anything i've written, and i'm honored that you'd ask. it's actually getting all sliced and diced by an editor as we speak because i tend to get my pronouns mixed up most of the time.. (details, details)

not sure if it will ever get published, but i'm giving it a try..

when it's back i'll ship off a copy - do you want to send me an address separately? or i can e-mail it to you as an attachment.. either or.. just let me know.

thanks for your encouraging comments.. looking forward to Scene 3!

Friday, July 15, 2005 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger APN said...

Thanks for everything. I appreciate your work & your words.

Saturday, July 16, 2005 1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home